Thursday, April 10, 2014

paris, france:



Paris was the last city we visited on my work trip, and I was lucky to score an extra day all to myself and explore a little bit more than I normally would. In between shopping, enjoying some of my favourite spots and exploring some new parts, I managed to score it on the weather front with spring in full bloom and the sun shining. Again, a very quick visit but it made for a gorgeous finish to the whirlwind trip before heading home to my man.

And just as I've settled back into the swing of things, tomorrow Andrew and are I jetting off to Nepal! So do check back for lots of snaps from that adventure in a couple of weeks time. I can't wait!

Until then, enjoy the Paris shots!









































3 comments:

  1. I've never had a deep desire to go to Paris but these photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Paris! Stunning photos. I dream to visit this romantic city for so ling. Fingers crossed for this year! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paris!! your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...